Corona Virus, first introduced in Wuhan, China. This Virus is one of the deadly microorganisms which easily get transmitted from one person to another through the air, droplets. Now, every country is affected by this Virus. There are 22,492,312 active cases all around the world, where 7,88,503 people are already dead until today. Whereas in Nepal, there are 12,143 actives cases. COVID-19 Treatment is still not available but we can use safety measures to remain safe from it.
The United States of America, Brazil, India, and Russia are the most affected nation.
The symptoms of COVID-19 are:
- Itchy throat
- Dry Throat
- Dry Cough
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty ib breathing
- Loss of smell and taste
What are the protective measures that we can follow to stay away from this Virus?
- Stay at home unless of emergency
- Wear a mask while going outside
- Wash your hand regularly atleast for 30 second
- Quit alcohol and smoking habit
- Use alcohol-based sanitizer after touching anything in the public area
- Maintain a social distance of at least 1 meter (3 ft)
- Physical Exercise
- Eat Nutritious Food
Hospital treatment that we can easily implement at home for COVID-19 Patient.
If you tested COVID-19 Positive, then don’t panic because, according to WHO, the recovery rate is more than 60%. We all have more chances of recovery if we take proper care of ourselves.
Here are the few kinds of treatment that every hospital is implementing to its COVID patients that we can easily practice at home.
- Using Vitamin C-1000
- Vitamin E
- Expose yourself under the sun at least 20-30 minutes every day in between 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
- Take proper rest
- Sleep Enough for at least 7-8 hours
- Physical Activities
- Egg meal at least once a day
- Drink atleast 1.5 liters of water
- Eat only warm meals
- Avoid cold foods
- Drink Hot water with lemon
As we all know, there are no specific treatments and Vaccines for COVID-19 till date. The most important thing is our immunity system to fight against this Virus. Healthy and robust immunity can easily win the battle.
There are many rumors about the Vaccines for Corona, but there is no legit source of that rumors. But specialists of many countries are researching to ascertain the Vaccines for COVID-19. Unless and until there is no proper treatment, it is impossible to handle the situation, but let’s break the chain and stay at home and remain safe.
Mero Article Teams.